All work on this blog is the property of the artist. Please do not use without his permission.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

#2



So, I thought maybe a set of rules or guidelines for this project is in order. I hope to create each piece on the day that it is posted, rather than "pre-make" them. I hope to explore as many techniques as possible. The material and approximate creation time will also be posted. Any particular story regarding the piece may be included.

My wife thinks this project is self-obsessed. And I agree.

Today's drawing was done while I was with Simon at the hospital. He's been there about a week with pneumonia, and is coming home tonight. I was with him while Rebecca took Benjamin to the mall for lunch and to buy Simon a teddy bear, the first time she's been outside the hospital since the 28th of December. I did the drawing in the bathroom mirror while Simon slept. His awakening interrupted any further resolution I might have done.

2B Lyra Art Design pencil
Time: 10-15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment